I’M GOING TO BEGIN BY MAKING A FEW BOLD STATEMENTS:
- It is possible to lift depression much more quickly than most people, including GPs and psychiatrists, believe.
- Depression is not caused by low serotonin, low serotonin is a result of depression.
- Depression can be shifted without anti-depressants.
- Depression is a trance state, a stuck state.
- Depression is largely an inside job.
- There is a pattern and structure to depression.
- The pattern and structure of depression has to be maintained in order to maintain depression.
- It takes effort and energy to maintain depression.
- It takes no more energy to break the cycle of depression than to maintain it.
There, I’ve said it. And I have a question for you to ponder too – to what extent is depression learned behaviour? Remember, behaviour can be unlearned, and more beneficial behaviours can be learned.
In our groundbreaking Ebook learn how the pattern of depression works and how to bust it for good.